Keep up to date with this weeks talks from the brewery. Here’s to you.
- 2024 Beer SharesGood morning & Happy New Year! This email is simply confirming that you have indicated that you would like to have a beer share with Frosty Bottom Brewing this year. As you know, this year is operating a bit differently in that we are only doing beer shares for 6 months, starting on April 1 and running through September 30. Here’s the timeline for the next few months: January 15: You will receive an invoice for you beer share (or half share). February 15: Payment due. March 1: 1-month reminder for the start of Beer Shares with more detailed information. April 1: 2024 Beer Shares begin We will continue to offer 2 days each week (Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings) for you to come to the brewery and get your growlers filled and will will continue to offer pre-fill orders for pickup in the cooler outside. We will also continue to offer a downtown pickup most Saturdays. Swag!: We have heard the requests for more FBB merchandise. We plan to work with a local vendor to come up with options for t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats (maybe a few other things). We will include this in the March 1 email and will offer you the opportunity to pre-order for a reduced price. Finally, thanks for supporting our small brewery, we are excited for new friends and new beers in 2024! Please reach out if you have any questions. Cheers! -FBB
- 2023 wrap upHey all, Happy New Year! We want to start by thanking all of you for supporting us this past year. It was a great year at FBB and we feel fortunate to have been able to share it with all of you. After 5 years, we are looking forward to some time off over the next few months. Growlers: We do ask that all of our growlers get returned to the brewery or downtown at 19 Franklin Street (you can set them in front of the carriage house door). Reusing our growlers is super helpful in keeping our annual costs down…Thanks! 2024 Beer Shares?: For those of you who plan to continue with us in 2024; you will receive an email later today confirming your share and other important information. If you don’t receive an email but had planned to continue with a 6-month share (April 1-September 30) in 2024, please reach out and let us know as we have approximately 5 shares left. Again, thanks for all your support. We love the community that has been created around the brewery and we look forward two what the future holds for FBB. Be well and Cheers! -FBB
- Saturday (12/30) Growler Fills & Downtown PickupHowdy Friends! This is the last call for 2023…Get your NYE suds here! OMT is back to close out the year. Pre-Fill Orders: Send us your requests by 9:00 for pickup in the cooler outside anytime after 10:00. Drop in: from 10-12 drop in and have your growlers filled and chat with the brew crew. Downtown Pickup: Send us your requests by noontime for pickup at 19 Franklin Street anytime after 1:00. December 30th Beer Options: Prost! Altbier 5.6% OMT Midcoast IPA 7.2% 5-Hole Rye IPA 7.2% Black is Beautiful Stout 8.0% PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING BACK YOUR EMPTY GROWLERS Happy New Year & Cheers! -FBB
- Wednesday (12/27) Growler Fills & Bike RideHowdy Friends! We hope you all had a fabulous Holiday…We will happily fill some or all of your December share tomorrow. Also, we will be filling growlers on Saturday (New Year’s Eve Eve) as a last call for 2023. To finish out the year, we are offering a big, beautiful Stout. Full of body and roasted notes, this will definitely keep you toasty on these cold winter night…We hope you love it! Pre-Fill Orders: Send us your requests by 4:00 for pickup in the cooler outside anytime after 5:00. Drop-in: Feel free to stop in from 7:00-9:00 to have your growlers filled and chat with the brew crew. December 27th Beer Options: Prost! Altbier 5.6% Catbird Seat Cream Ale 4.8% 5-Hole Rye IPA 7.2% Black is Beautiful Stout 8.0% PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING BACK YOUR EMPTY GROWLERS BIKE RIDE!!! Wednesday night rides depart the brewery at 5:30. Ride some challenging “old school” mountain bike trails that ride over blueberry hills and climb to the highest point in Belfast “Top of the World”. All riders welcome!!! Bring some food for post-ride grilling and enjoy some FBB suds. Please bring lights. Cheers! -FBB
- Christmas Eve Eve Growler Fills & Downtown PickupHowdy Friends! We will happily fill some or all of your December share tomorrow. Pre-Fill Orders: Send us your requests by 9:00 for pickup in the cooler outside anytime after 10:00. Drop in: from 10-12 drop in and have your growlers filled and chat with the brew crew. Downtown Pickup: Send us your requests by noontime for pickup at 19 Franklin Street anytime after 1:00. December 23rd Beer Options: Prost! Altbier 5.6% Catbird Seat Cream Ale 4.8% 5-Hole Rye IPA 7.2% Scheldt Belgian Pale Ale 5.8% PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING BACK YOUR EMPTY GROWLERS We hope you all have a lovely holiday…Cheers! -FBB